Blair Executive Airport
- Plush lobby with wireless internet access and attentive service crew
- Executive lounge
- Conference rooms with catering available for on-site meetings
- Rental cars available
- Complimentary coffee, popcorn, Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, ice and newspapers
- State-of-the-art facility featuring pilot lounge, large- screen TV's, quiet room and shower
- Complimentary crew car
- Quick turns on Jet A
- RNAV GPS instrument approaches
- Reasonable heated hangar space available
- No ramp fees! No handling fees! No landing fees!
- Flight planning room
The Regular Meeting Schedule for the Airport Authority is 7 pm on the Third Tuesday of each month. Meetings are held in the Blair City Council Chambers at 218 South 16th Street in Blair.
Agendas and minutes for the meetings are available on the Agendas and Minutes page.
Blair Airport is a full service facility located minutes from any Omaha address. With no fees KBTA can be your economical option for easy access to the Omaha metro.
- No Fees
- 4,200 feet by 100 feet paved, well maintained
- LPV approaches down to 300 feet
- Full-service FBO
- 24 hour fuel availability
- Lower fuel prices than metro airports
- Located outside OMA Class C
- Four lane highway to both Blair and Omaha
- 20 minutes or less to most Omaha addresses
- 10 minutes to Blair
- Actively expanding airport with pilot-friendly environment